Friday, July 1, 2022

Paper Craft Crew Horizontal Sketch Challenge (PCC476)

 It's time for another challenge!

I've decided to join in on the Paper Craft Crew Challenge Blog.
The challenge for this week is to create a Horizontal card using the sketch below.



Here's my card using the Pretty Prints Designer Series Paper and Nature's Prints Stamps & Dies from Stampin' Up!
I can't believe that I haven't used this DSP sooner!  It's absolutely stunning paper!

My card base is Soft Sea Foam cardstock measuring 5 1/2 x 8 1/2, scored at 4 1/4.
The DSP layer is 5 1/4 x 4.
I then cut a piece of Soft Sea Foam cardstock, 3 x 3 1/2 and layered that with DSP 2 3/4 x 3 1/4.

You can't see it very well, but the image on the envelope flap was stamped with Soft Sea Foam ink.

The image was stamped with Rick Razzleberry Ink, die cut and adhered with dimensionals.  Only a part of the sentiment has dimensionals under it, as the left portion rests on the stamped image.
The sentiment is stamped using Memento ink.


The same image that was stamped on the envelope flap was also stamped inside the card.  The image is so light, that if you need to use all the space for writing, you can write over it.

I embellished my card with Linen Thread wrapped around the upper portion and tied in a knot and adhered Opal Rounds.  These embellishments are so pretty, with the tiniest hint of glitter in them. 

I hope you enjoyed my card and it inspired you in some way.

Thanks for stopping by today!



1 comment:

  1. Lovely card, Polly! Thanks for joining the Paper Craft Crew this week!💕

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your positive comments.