Tuesday, July 19, 2022

Global Design Project #GDP362

 It's that time again... for another Global Design Project!

This weeks' challenge is Case the Designer.

CASE means Copy and Selectively Edit

When you CASE a project, you take what you like from the design and make it your own.  It might be the stamp set, the colors, the layout, theme or images.  Whatever inspires you to make a card of your own.

This is the card to CASE:


And here is what I created.  
This is my very FIRST Christmas card for this year.  I know, I know, it's WAY too early to make Christmas cards (at least it is for me), but I had to use this specialty Designer Series Paper!
I've been seeing soooo many beautiful Christmas cards online and these papers were simply calling out, "Make something with me!"  Haha

I really love the design of the card and just changed the theme.
My card base is Basic White cardstock measuring 4 1/4 x 11, scored at 5 1/2.  Cherry Cobbler cardstock was then layered on top with dimensionals.  I then added another layer of Basic White to add my designs.

The Distressed Gold DSP adds such an elegant feel to my card.
Before I added all the die cuts, I used Water Painters in Cherry Cobbler ink to add some light splattering on the background.

Then I began assembling the card.  Super fun to CASE!  No stressing on where to place die cuts, simply follow the example above.

A better look at the Distressed Gold.  Really love this DSP!


The Gold Trim was wrapped around my fingers and adhered to the back of the sentiment before adhering with dimensionals.
The sentiment is from the Brightest Glow stamp set.


Ink splatters were also added on the inside of the card.  Cherry Cobbler measures 5 1/4 x 4 and layered with Basic White 3 3/4 x 5.

Doesn't the Specialty DSP look fabulous on the envelope flap?  I'm in love with it!

Thanks for stopping by today and I hope you enjoyed my card.


Shop my online store.

Subscribe to Paper Pumpkin.  You won't want to miss the August kit!  
Here's a sneak peak...


Join my team and become a demonstrator!
Stampin' Up! is having a promotion during Sale-A-Bration.  Sign up and along with your Starter Kit, you will receive this lovely Planner (Planner, Insides, Notebooks & Stamp set).
What are you waiting for?  Sign up NOW!


Products used for today's card:


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your positive comments.