Friday, July 1, 2022

Freshly Made Sketches & Pretty Prints Stampin' Up! DSP

 Yes, another challenge!

I'm discovering new challenges to participate in and I'm loving it!  Does that make me a "challenge junkie?"

The sketch is from Freshly Made Sketches #542.

This is what I've created, trying my best to keep my project clean-lined and fresh.

My card base is Calypso Coral cardstock and the beautiful DSP that you see if called Pretty Prints from Stampin' Up!
Clearly, I can't get enough of these papers!  I may have to purchase another set!


The sentiment is stamped in Calypso Coral ink and a bow was added below it using Linen Thread.
The punch is called Lasting Label Punch.

For the embellishments I used Elegant Faceted Gems.

Inside the card I added Basic White cardstock and stamped a flower in the lower corner using Calypso Coral ink.

Thanks for stopping by my blog today and I hope you enjoyed my project.


If you would like to purchase any of the above products, please visit my online Stampin' Up! store.


2 comments:

  1. Such a lovely monochromatic card. Wonderful! So glad you joined us this week at FMS!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your positive comments.