Sunday, July 17, 2022

Same Fun Fold Cards using Different Designer Series Papers

This fun fold was created using Splendid Day DSP.  I loved the finished product so much that I decided to make another card using the Rings of Love DSP!

So, I have two cards to share today with the same fun fold using two different stamps and DSP.
Measurements can be found near the end of this post.

An easy card to create and fun to assemble too, with lots of different ways to create the sentiment on the front.


For this card I used the Rings of Love DSP along with the Cottage Rose stamps & Dies and Charming Sentiments stamps.
My card base is Evening Evergreen cardstock and I used the Stylish Shapes Dies for the rectangle which the leaf image was stamped on.  A single bow with Linen Thread was added on the stems.

Here is the card opened up.

For this card, I used Splendid Day DSP along with Cottage Rose stamps & Dies.
The card base is Fresh Freesia cardstock.

I pretty much stayed with the same stamp set for both cards and used different DSP for each.


Card measurements:
Card Base: 5 1/2 x 8 1/2, score at 1 1/4 & 4 1/4
DSP: Cut 2 - 1 x 5 1/2
DSP: Cut 2 - 2 3/4 x 5 1/4
Basic White (inside card): 2 3/4 x 5 1/4

Thanks for stopping by today and I hope I inspired you in some way to make a card.




Subscribe to Paper Pumpkin.  A fun kit will arrive at your door each month with everything you need to create beautiful cards or alternate projects.  Monthly subscriptions or pre-paid subscriptions.
You won't want to miss out on the August Paper Pumpkin kit!  Here's a sneak peak!

***********************************************************

Join my team and become a demonstrator.
Join for $99 to get $125 in products, a 20% discount AND the "Making Plans Collection" (planner, notebook and stamp set) for FREE!



******************************************************

Have you heard?  There's a NEW kit added to the Stampin' Up! Kits Collection.


***********************************************************

July is WATERCOLOR MONTH!  How cool is that?

To celebrate, here's a video from Stampin' Up! showing various techniques using watercolors.
I hope you give some of these techniques a try.  Have fun!



Products I used for both cards:


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your positive comments.