Sunday, July 17, 2022

New Catalog Kickoff Party Challenges

I have two cards to share today.  These are the challenges that I participated in once I joined the "2022 New July-Dec Mini Catalog Kickoff Party" on Facebook.

What a fun time so far!  This runs from July 6th to the 23rd!

Challenge #1 is a Color Challenge.

Here is what I created using the colors above.
I started with the card base in Orchid Oasis.  The die on So Saffron cardstock is Split Card Textures Dies.  The cute little mice and balloon stamp is Mischievous Mice.

Love the Deckled Rectangles Dies!  It creates such a fun edge on cardstock!

After stamping the image with Memento ink, I colored the mouse using Balmy Blue Stampin' Blends and the balloon using So Saffron Stampin' Blends.  The sentiment was stamped with Orchid Oasis ink.

The mouse and balloon were adhered with dimensionals.  And I tied Orchid Oasis Baker's Twine in a bow on the balloon tail.

For the inside of the card I used the Stylish Shapes Dies to mimic the front of the card and stamped the mouse image and sentiment using Orchid Oasis ink.

Products used for my first card:

**************************************************

Challenge #2 is a Sketch Challenge.


Here is what I created using the Kindest Gnomes Stamp set & Dies and the sketch above.
I had so much fun with this card!  With such a fun stamp set, making cards is a breeze!
I started off with Bermuda Bay cardstock as my card base.
The cute little Gnome was die cut from DSP.  Doesn't get much easier than that!

The decorative edge on the left was created using the Basic Borders Dies.

The Gnome and sentiment were adhered with dimensionals.
The sentiment is from Eden's Garden Stamp set.

The trees were fussy cut from DSP and adhered onto the card.  Fine Sparkle Gems were randomly adhered around the trees.

Inside the card I layered Basic White cardstock over DSP and stamped the Gnome image in the lower corner with Bermuda Bay ink.

Products used for my second card:


Thanks so much for stopping by today!
I hope you enjoyed my cards!




Subscribe to Paper Pumpkin and receive a cute little box delivered to your door each month complete with everything you need to make beautiful cards!


Join my team and become a demonstrator!  You will love the additional perks!
Plus, during Sale-A-Bration only (July & Aug), sign up and you will receive a FREE "Making Plans Collection" which includes: planner, notebook & stamp set).
What are you waiting for?  Join NOW!


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your positive comments.