Tuesday, July 19, 2022

The Paper Players Clean & Simple Challenge

 Today's card was created to enter the Clean and Simple Challenge at The Paper Players (#PP600).

This weeks' challenge is to have minimal layers and embellishments, have plenty of open space or "white" space and a simple and uncluttered card.

Phew!  That's a challenge for me!  I love filling up my cards with die cuts, ribbon and embellishments. So leaving all this "open" space was a bit of a struggle.

I guess I needed this challenge.
This is what I came up with.

The card base is Basic White cardstock with a single layer of the Wonderful World DSP.

These elephant stamps from Stampin' Up! are the cutest!  I had to use this stamp on the envelope as well.

The sentiment was stamped with Memento ink in the lower corner of the card.

Stampin' Blends were used to color the elephant, balloon and leaves.  Using my Mini Stampin' Cut & Emboss machine, die cut the images and the circle was die cut using the Layering Circles Dies. The leaves were added first, then the elephant and balloon with dimensionals.

Finally, I added the Elegant Faceted Gems on the card.


And of course, I had to stamp another image inside the card as well.

Thanks for stopping by and I hope you enjoyed my card.
Please leave a comment, I enjoy reading them.



Subscribe to Paper Pumpkin.  Here's a sneak peak of the upcoming August kit.


Join my team and become a demonstrator.  Now is the perfect time to join... during Sale-A-Bration with a FREE gift promotion from Stampin' Up! when you sign up (only during July & Aug).


Have you heard?  There's a NEW kit added to the Stampin' Up! Kit Collection!
This looks like a super fun kit. 



Products used for today's card:

5 comments:

  1. Polly your sweet elephant is adorable and a clean and simple triumph! Thanks for playing along with our 600th challenge over at The Paper Players this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Polly, this is too cute! Love that little elephant! You did a great job with the CAS kid card theme! Thanks for playing with The Paper Players this week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That cute elephant would make any card a winner in my eyes...colored to perfection and paired with the beautiful DSP!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, Polly! This sweet elephant is adorable! You did a fabulous job keeping your card clean and simple. I LOVE it! Thank you for playing in our 600th challenge at The Paper Players this week!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your positive comments.