Wednesday, July 27, 2022

Global Design Project #353 Birthday Card

How about a Color Challenge?

The challenge this week at Global Design Project #353 is a Color Challenge.
Are you in?


Such pretty colors!  I haven't used Blackberry Bliss very much, so this was my opportunity to pull out some pretty color combos.

Here's my card:
I chose Blackberry Bliss as my card base then layered Bermuda Bay, which was embossed using the Painted Texture 3D embossing folder.  Using my water painters and Blackberry Bliss ink, splattered some ink onto the embossed cardstock.

For inside the card, I stamped a portion of the Daisy Stamp along the bottom using Bermuda Bay on Soft Sea Foam cardstock.

Soft Sea Foam and Bermuda Bay Stampin' Blends were used to color the daisies and leaves, from the Daisy Garden Stamp.  Soft Sea Foam ribbon was wrapped around the card and tied in a bow and the sentiment was adhered with dimensionals.

Thanks so much for stopping by today and I hope my card inspired you in some way.




Products used for today's card:


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your positive comments.