Thursday, July 14, 2022

Global Design Project #351- Just Because Card

 Hello and welcome to my blog!

It's time for another Global Design Project #351.
This week is a Theme Challenge - "Shapes."


This is what I created using Lovely You stamps & Flowers of Friendship stamps along with my favorite Stylish Shapes Dies.

The background was created using my stamping clear blocks and Basic White cardstock, which qualifies for the "Shapes" Theme for this challenge.  Simply choose several colors of ink to ink your blocks and start creating your background!  Super fun!

I then cut the cardstock to 5 1/4 x 4 and adhered onto Mint Macaron cardstock.
The flower was stamped with Memento ink and the Stampin' Blends used were: Mint Macaron, Old Olive and Daffodil Delight.  I mat this on Daffodil Delight cardstock and adhered to the card with dimensionals.

I used another piece of the handmade background for the inside of the card, measuring 5 1/4 x 4 and layered that with Basic White cardstock 5 x 3 3/4.  The cute row of flowers was stamped along the bottom.

The sentiment was stamped with Memento ink with a single dimensional on the left of the banner, as the right sat directly onto the already raised mat.

I used Wink of Stella on the flowers for a little more interest and some sparkle and finished off my card by adding Champagne Rhinestones Basic Jewels.

Here are a couple more photos to show you the handmade stamped background.


Thanks for stopping by today and I hope my card inspired you in some way to create your own masterpiece!



Subscribe to Paper Pumpkin.  You won't want to miss out on the August Paper Pumpkin.  It looks so awesome!  Why not subscribe now and receive a cute little box right to your front door each month with everything you need to create beautiful cards... or alternate projects too!


Join my team and become a demonstrator!  You will receive lots of "perks" and enjoy seeing and ordering products early.

You will also receive a FREE gift from me as well as one of my handmade cards.


Products used:


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your positive comments.