Friday, July 22, 2022

Stampin' Up! The Best Remedy Kit

 I've been having so much fun with the NEW kit from the Stampin' Up! Kits Collection called "The Best Remedy Kit!"

If you are on the fence about this kit, I hope these cards will make you have to order it now.


Here's what you receive:


Below are the projects I've created with the kit.
I hope you like them!
I decided to stay pretty close to the kit instructions with my first three cards.
Aren't they just the cutest?
You have to order this kit!  You will have so much fun with all the cuteness!

With them card, I only added the Baker's Twine under the tip of the heart.

I added Starry Sky Baker's Twine behind the cute little mouse and stamped the ice cream cone in Starry Sky ink on the pink cardstock.
I also used Polished Pink ink and blending brushes to shade along the edges of the top and bottom of the pink cardstock.

The card base front was embossed and the green cardstock was stamped with the cute little ice pack (is it an ice pack?).
I also wrapped Starry Sky Baker's Twine around the card and tied it in a bow.


Now the fun begins!  Here are my alternate cards.
I used a variety of products for these next cards and went completely rogue on one card... but I absolutely love how it turned out!

Here are the next six cards, completely winging it!

The Pool Party card was cut in half and embossed and Pool Party Sheer Ribbon wrapped around the card and tied in a bow.  I used the Brushed Shapes Dies in Polished Pink to add behind the cute little hippo.  I added three Loose Flower Flourishes around the sentiment which was stamped in Pool Party ink.  The die cut that was originally stamped was too big, so I used another of the same die cut and traced onto it and fussy cut to get the right size.

The Hippo was colored with Stampin' Blends in Pool Party and the flower in Petal Pink and Old Olive for the leaf.

For this card, I used the negative of the heart to trace a heart out of Polished Pink cardstock.  I then stamped a background in leaves from the Eden's Garden stamp set.
The skunk was stamped with Memento ink and colored with Basic Black Stampin' Blends with Petal Pink on his feet and ears.

Polished Pink ribbon was wrapped around the card and tied in a bow.

For this card, I also used the negative of the heart and using Starry Sky ink and Blending Brushes, I shaded in the heart.  The circle was die cut using Layering Circles Dies in Granny Apple Green and embossed.  Starry Sky Metallic ribbon was wrapped around the card twice and tied in a bow.  The DSP is Tea Boutique.

The mouse was adhered with dimensionals.  The sentiment has liquid adhesive on one side and tucked under the mouse with a single dimensional on the other end of the banner.

I didn't really add much to this card.  Natural Woven Ribbon was wrapped around the card and tied in a knot.  The sentiment is from Soft Seedlings stamp set, stamped in Granny Apple Green.

The skunk and sentiment were adhered with dimensionals.

I love this card!  The card base is Crushed Curry.  The next layer is Starry Sky, and finally Basic White, which was embossed.  The DSP in the center is from Butterfly Kisses.  The frame around the DSP is from the left over strips after taking out the Starry Sky die cuts.  I don't throw anything away, and I knew those strips would be used eventually.

The mouse and sentiment were adhered with dimensionals.  The sentiment is from Soft Seedlings stamp set.

And for my last card, I went completely rogue!
And this is my ultimate favorite card!  I love how this turned out!
Yes, I did go rogue with the card and I didn't use many items from the Kit... but I did use the card base and envelope!  Haha
The DSP is Tea Boutique and the stamp is from Soft Seedlings stamp set.

The sentiment is from Hello Beautiful stamp set, using Basic Gray ink.

To create the different colors on the leaf, I used blending brushes and Granny Apple Green and Crushed Curry inks.  I used the brushes to "color" directly onto to stamp.  I wasn't sure how it would turn out, but I loved the result.



Here's the inside of the card.  I used Granny Apple Green ink for the inside of the card.

Natural Woven Ribbon was wrapped around the card and tied in a knot.

Thanks so much for stopping by today and I hope you enjoyed my cards.

Don't forget, you can order "The Best Remedy Kit" now available.
Why wait on crafty fun?  Order now!


Please leave a comment and let me know that you liked my cards.


Subscribe to Paper Pumpkin and receive a cute little box each month, filled with everything you need to make beautiful cards or alternate projects.
You have several options when subscribing... or you can choose to pay as you go each month.




No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your positive comments.