Wednesday, July 6, 2022

Wonderful World Stamps & DSP Fun Fold Card

 This fun fold was created to feature the Wonderful World Stamps and DSP from the July 1 to Aug. 31st Sale-A-Bration Catalog at Stampin' Up!  This stamp set AND designer series paper can be yours by placing an order (hopefully with me) for $100.  How awesome is that?
Sale-A-Bration only lasts ONE MONTH, so place your order now.

I began with Rich Razzleberry cardstock as my card base.
Measurements for this card is detailed below.

This shows the card with the front flap open.

And this is the card opened up to reveal lots of layers and the "Happy Birthday" sentiment!

Closer look photos...




The Stitched Greenery Die is amazing!!  I absolutely love this die!  The Basic White cardstock was stamped with the leaf image using Pear Pizzazz ink.  Then I ran it through my die cut machine using the Stitched Greenery Die.  I used this die on the Pear Pizzazz cardstock.  The circle die cut was cut with Stylish Shapes Dies.
The beautiful rose was stamped and fussy cut, as there are no die cuts with this stamp set.
The sentiment is from Wildflower Path stamp set and the embellishments are Rhinestone Waves Basic Jewels.

Another beautiful flower image from the Wonderful World stamp set was stamped and fussy cut.  I added another circle behind it and added Rhinestone Waves Basic Jewels.

Card Measurements:
Card Base: 4 1/4 x 8 3/4, score at 5 1/2
DSP layer: 4 1/2 x 3 1/4
Cardstock layer: 8 1/2 x 3, score at 4 1/4
DSP: 3x4
Basic White: Cut 2, 2 3/4 x 4


Thanks for stopping by today and I hope I've inspired you in some way to create a card.



Subscribe to Paper Pumpkin.  An awesome kit that comes right to your door each month with everything you need to create beautiful cards!


Products used for today's project:

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your positive comments.