Monday, August 1, 2022

Abigail Rose DSP & Sketch Challenge

 Where did July go?
I can't believe it's August already!

To start off the month, I'm sharing a card that was created for the Try Stampin' on Tuesday Challenge #566.

Optional Theme: Polka Dots


Here's what I came up with.  Not sure if I'm all that happy with it, but here it is.
I decided to keep the card base Basic White as there is a lot of other colors going on.
I used the Dots & Spots Die for the background DSP.

The leaf image is from Cottage Rose Stamps and was stamped on the envelope and inside the card as well.

The sentiment was one length, but after stamped it, cut it to fit on the oval, which was cut using the Double Oval Punch and adhered with dimensionals.  I used Glossy Dots in three colors, which match the card.

Lots of fun coloring with Stampin' Blends!  The flowers kinda overpower the card, but I went with it anyhow.

Linen Thread was wrapped several times and tucked under the card so only the end loops were showing.  The flower image was adhered with dimensionals as well.

Leaf images were stamped inside the card with Memento ink.

Thanks so much for stopping by today and I hope you enjoyed my card.


AUGUST INCENTIVE:

PLEASE help me grow my business... subscribe to my blog AND shop my online store.

Subscribe to my Blog and your name will go into a drawing to receive the prize shown below, at the end of August.  The winner will be announced September 2nd right here on my blog, so keep checking back.

If 10 people subscribe to my blog during the month of August, your names will go into a drawing and you could be the lucky winner of this prize:
Detailed Dahlias Dies (retired)
These dies coordinate with the Dahlia Days Stamp set.

Subscribe now and get email notifications each time I post a new project.


Shop my online store and when you place an order of $50 with me, you will receive these beautiful Glimmer 12 x 12 Specialty Paper (2 of each color), FREE from me, as a Thank You!
Christmas is just around the corner and you will want to have these beautiful papers to start working on your Christmas cards!

Please leave a comment below letting me know you placed an order and I can get your free gift mailed out.


Products used for today's card:


Also, Stampin' Up! just informed us that the Tree Lot Dies are NO LONGER AVAILABLE in the current Sale-A-Bration catalog!



2 comments:

  1. Polly, such lovely coloring! Lots of lush flowers and palette of floral shades make your card special!! So glad you worked in the polka dots of our Try Stampin' on Tuesday challenge!! Thank you for sharing!!! -Donna

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a lovely card with these gorgeous flowers. Thank you for joining us at Try Stampin' on Tuesday for Challenge 566!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your positive comments.