Wednesday, August 3, 2022

You Are Such A Blessing Card & August Incentives

 The card I'm sharing today was created for the Maker's MoJo Creative Escape Summer 2022 online retreat, which was held on Facebook, July 29 & 30.  This was my first time attending and it was awesome!  I loved all the techniques and the variety of cards they created!  They really inspired me to get crafting!

I created this card for Presentation #10 - Versatile Vellum.
My card base is Cajun Craze measuring 4 1/4 x 11, scored at 5 1/2.  The next layer is Rustic Harvest DSP with the final layer Vellum, which was embossed using the Timeworn Type 3D Embossing Folder.  I originally was going to leave the vellum as it was, but decided to give it a little more interest.

The envelope flap was covered with DSP.  Such pretty fall papers!

The two leaves were stamped with Cajun Craze ink, one time solid ink straight to paper and then stamped off for a lighter image, die cut and tucked under the sentiment.
The sentiment was stamped with Memento ink and die cut using Scalloped Contours Dies.

The images were stamped with Memento ink then colored with Stampin' Blends, using the colors: Cajun Craze, Daffodil Delight, Pumpkin Pie and Old Olive.
The images were then die cut.  Linen Thread was wrapped several times and adhered behind the flower image then adhered with dimensionals.  The Brushed Metallic Dots really added a nice touch for the fall theme.


For inside my card, I added DSP 5 1/4 x 4 and layered with Basic White 3 3/4 x 5.  I stamped a portion of the flower image in each corner with Cajun Craze ink.


Thanks so much for stopping by today and I hope my card inspired you in some way to make a card or two!



Just a reminder about my AUGUST INCENTIVES... keep reading!

#1 - Subscribe to my Blog.  If 10 people subscribe during the month of August, your names will go into a drawing and you could be the lucky winner of this prize:

Detailed Dahlias Dies (retired)
These dies coordinate with Dahlia Days stamp set.  Check out the beautiful detailed die that can be used as a background on your projects.  You could use a watercolor technique under this die.
You can also use the flowers as stand alone dies as well.

Subscribe and get email notifications each time I post a new project.

One lucky winner will be announced September 2nd, right here on my blog, so keep checking back.


****************************


 #2 - Shop my online store and when you place an order of $50 with me, you will receive these beautiful Glimmer 12 x 12 Specialty Paper (2 of each color), FREE from me as a Thank You!

Christmas is just around the corner and just think of all the beautiful projects you can create with these papers!
Shop my online store now!

Please leave a comment below letting me know you placed an order and I can get your free gift mailed out the following month.


******************************

These items from the current Sale-A-Bration Catalog (July-Aug 2022) have SOLD OUT!

Remember, items from the Sale-A-Bration Catalog are available only while supplies last!



************************************

Stampin' Up! has a NEW kit available from the Kits Collection!
Just in time for the Christmas Holiday Season!

Order your kit here.



See all the Kits in the Kits Collection here.


***************************************

JOIN my team and become a demonstrator!

When you purchase your starter kit for $99 you will receive this beautiful Planner (only available in August), complete with all the goodies needed to keep you on track!  You will receive all the "insides" for your planner, three notebooks for jotting down ideas or reminders and a stamp set to mark special occasions or reminders of other events in your planner.


If you're on the fence about becoming a demonstrator, August if the PERFECT month to join!
This beautiful Planner is only available for the month of AUGUST.

Why wait, join NOW!

*******************************************

Products used for today's card:


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your positive comments.