Wednesday, August 31, 2022

Stampin' Up! All Bundled Up & Rings of Love Card


Here's the sketch:



And here's my card using Stampin' Up! All Bundled Up stamps, Ringed With Nature stamps along with Rings of Love DSP.

The images in the All Bundled Up stamp set are adorable!  I chose Crumb Cake cardstock for my card base and layered with Rings of Love DSP.

DSP was added on the envelope flap also.

Lots of fussy cutting for this card.  All the images were cut from DSP, the tree rings, mushrooms, leaves & butterfly.  The raccoon was stamped with Memento and colored using Basic Black, Parakeet Party, Sweet Sorbet & Smoky Slate.  He was also fussy cut and adhered with dimensionals.
I added Linen Thread behind the lower leaf and adhered with dimensionals.

For the sentiment I got out my sponge daubers and using three inks (Tahitian Tide, Crushed Curry & Mint Macaron) sponged directly onto the sentiment stamp before inking the cardstock.
A single Rustic Metallic Dot was added in the upper corner of the sentiment.

To create the background behind the Dots & Spots Die, I used blending brushes with the following inks (Crumb Cake, Crushed Curry, Mint Macaron & Tahitian Tide) on Basic White cardstock and blended the whole piece in strips.  I cut it the same size as the Basic White cardstock with the holes in it and adhered the two together.
The butterfly was only adhered in the center with liquid adhesive, leaving the wings with some dimension.


For the inside of my card, the first layer is DSP then layered with Basic White cardstock.  I stamped a portion of the raccoon with Memento ink.

Thanks so much for stopping by my blog today!

I hope you enjoyed my card.  Please leave a comment, I love reading them!


Follow me on PinterestInstagram and my Facebook Business Page.


6 comments:

  1. Polly, I love how you clustered the fall elements around that fun little racoon. So much wonderful texture on your card. I love it. So glad you shared it with us at the Paper Players this week
    jaydee

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute! love the fun image. Thanks for joining us at The Paper Players!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Polly, I just love this card! So much awesome detail. Thank you so much for joining us this week over at The Paper Players!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your positive comments.