Monday, August 1, 2022

AUGUST INCENTIVE

 Hello August!

And hello to my August incentives!

Subscribe to my Blog.  If 10 people subscribe during the month of August, your names will go into a drawing and you could be the lucky winner of this prize:

Detailed Dahlias Dies (retired)
These dies coordinate with Dahlia Days stamp set.  Check out the beautiful detailed die that can be used as a background on your projects.  You could use a watercolor technique under this die.
You can also use the flowers as stand alone dies as well.

Subscribe and get email notifications each time I post a new project.

One lucky winner will be announced September 2nd, right here on my blog, so keep checking back.

****************************

Shop my online store and when you place an order of $50 with me, you will receive these beautiful Glimmer 12 x 12 Specialty Paper (2 of each color), FREE from me as a Thank You!

Christmas is just around the corner and just think of all the beautiful projects you can create with these papers!

Shop my online store now!

Please leave a comment below letting me know you placed an order and I can get your free gift mailed out.


Thanks for stopping by and have an awesome day!




No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your positive comments.