Monday, August 29, 2022

All Bundled Up Color Challenge Card


Here's the card I made using the Stampin' Up! All Bundled Up stamps along with Stylish Shapes Dies and the Timber 3D Embossing Folder.

Here are the colors:



And here's my card:

I absolutely love the All Bundled Up stamp set from Stampin' Up!  The images are the cutest!

I used Crumb Cake cardstock for my card base then layered with Pacific Point which was embossed using the Timber 3D embossing folder.  Next, I added a strip of Crumb Cake across the lower portion of the card with the sentiment stamped repeatedly.  The next layer is Old Olive and I did some stamping on this one.  The final layer is Crumb Cake, which was adhered with dimensionals.  I stamped the cute moose image with Crumb Cake ink and wrapped Linen Thread around the bottom a couple of times and tied in a knot.

The sentiment was stamped with Pacific Point ink and I used the Stylish Shapes Dies to die cut around the sentiment and adhered with liquid adhesive directly onto the image with one dimensional to stabilize the portion of the sentiment that overhangs the layers.

Pearl Basic Jewels were colored with Old Olive Stampin' Blends before adding onto my card.

For the envelope flap, I stamped the sentiment onto Crumb Cake cardstock to fill it up before adhering.

I kept the inside of my card simple, but adding another layer of Crumb Cake with the cute little singing bird stamped in Crumb Cake as well.

Thanks so much for stopping by my blog today!

I hope you enjoyed my card.


Follow me on PinterestInstagram and my Facebook Business Page.


4 comments:

  1. Great layers and a really fun moosey image - really makes me smile. Chantell Just Add Ink

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a fun card Polly! Loving all the stamped layers and the added touch of the decorated envelope. A fantastic way to use the challenge colours. Thanks for playing along this week at Just Add Ink. Rochelle xo

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your positive comments.