Monday, August 29, 2022

Apple Harvest Book Fold Card

 The Paper Craft Crew #483, Vertical Sketch Challenge.  

Here's the book fold card I made for this weeks' challenge.

But first the sketch:



Here's my card using Stampin' Up! Apple Harvest Stamps & Dies along with Rings of Love DSP.

I chose this book fold card because it followed the sketch so well.
I chose Mint Macaron cardstock as my card base.  The next layer is Petal Pink cardstock, followed by the top layer using Rings of Love DSP.  This is such pretty paper!  If you don't already have this collection of DSP in your stash, you really should think about it.  Hopefully after seeing my card you will order this DSP!

Inside of the card is DSP layered with Basic White cardstock with a simple image stamped in Petal Pink in the lower corner.  There's still plenty of room to add a sentiment and/or keep it blank with even more room to write your message.

Here's what the card looks like standing up.

The image was stamped using Memento ink and colored with Stampin' Up! Stampin' Blends markers, Parakeet Party, Poppy Parade and #500 brown color, then adhered with dimensionals.
The sentiment was stamped using Memento ink and adhered over the image.
Iridescent Rhinestones added a pretty touch with just a little sparkle to my card.

The book fold portion was layered with Petal Pink cardstock, then the DSP which was die cut from a border in the Apple Blossom Dies.  Linen Thread was wrapped around the cardstock several times and tied in a bow.

DSP was used to cover the envelope flap as well.

Dimensions for this card (Please note that I added additional layers on my card).

Card Base: 8 1/2 x 5 1/2, score at 3 1/4 & 4 1/4
DSP: 3/4 x5 1/4
DSP: 3 x 5 1/4
Inside card: 3 x 5 1/4


Thanks so much for stopping by today and I hope you enjoyed my fun fold!


Follow me on PinterestInstagram and my Facebook Business Page.


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your positive comments.