Tuesday, August 30, 2022

Stampin' Up! Blessings of Home Card


Is it possible to make a card without white cardstock?
I think it is possible.  But, being realistic, I wouldn't want to make all my cards this way because I love white cardstock!  Especially layering white cardstock!  It makes such an elegant card!

Anyhow, I hope you like my card.



I created this card using Stampin' Up! Blessing of Home stamps, Flowers of Home Dies & Awash in Beauty DSP.  A beautiful combination!

I used Merry Merlot as my card base and layered Awash in Beauty DSP.  All I had to do was cut the DSP and still have this beautiful, colorful floral background!

DSP was added on the envelope flap.  So pretty!

If you happen to have Stampin' Up! Awash in Beauty DSP, then you will know that on this particular page there is a white space between the flowers.  That is the white I used to stamp my image using Memento ink.
I used a circle from Stylish Shapes Dies to die cut the vellum.  The sentiment is one long stamp, so after stamping it in Merry Merlot ink, I trimmed it smaller and cut it into three pieces and adhered onto the vellum with dimensionals.

Linen Thread was wrapped around the top portion of the card several times and tied in a knot.
The stamped image was colored using Stampin' Blends - So Saffron, Balmy Blue, Polished Pink & Granny Apple Green.
Three Brushed Brass Butterflies were added below the Linen Thread.
The stamped image was adhered with liquid adhesive on the stem and dimensionals were adhered under the top portion.

Since this DSP is light enough, I didn't add white (I know, right), and just stamped the flowers directly onto the DSP.

Thanks so much for visiting my blog today!

I hope you enjoyed my card!


Follow me on PinterestInstagram and my Facebook Business Page.


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your positive comments.