Monday, June 27, 2022

The Paper Players Sketch Challenge PP597

Hello Monday!

Time for another fun challenge at The Paper Players!  This week is a sketch from Joanne.


I love sketches, so I had to play along!
I used the beautiful Sun Prints Designer Series Paper from Stampin' Up! along with the Begin With a Dream stamp set.

I decided on a slimline card and used several layers and using Powder Pink and Night of Navy inks.


I doubled up the baker's twine and created a bow above the sentiment.
Dimensionals were used behind the sentiment and the card was finished off by adding Iridescent Pearls.

The inside of the card has two more layers with a heart added in the lower corner.

Card Measurements:
Card Base: 8 1/2 x 7, scored at 3 1/2
Card Front: 
DSP - 3 1/4 x 8 1/4
DSP Layer - 3 x 8
DSP Strip - 8 x 2
Inside Card:
DSP - 3 1/4 x 8 1/4
Basic White - 3 x 8

Be sure to check out The Paper Players challenge weekly and sign up to receive their newsletters to keep up with all the fun!

Thanks for stopping by my blog today!
I hope I've inspired you in some way to create a card and mail a card!



Products used for today's card: 


3 comments:

  1. Awesome slimline!!! Love the sentiment.Thanks for joining us at The Paper Players!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! Very fun challenge! :)

      Delete
  2. I love that you created a slimline - it suits this sketch perfectly and what a truly wonderful sentiment! I also love that you layered the inside it really makes that fabulous heart pop off the page. So glad you joined us at the Paper Players this week
    jaydee

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your positive comments.