Thursday, June 23, 2022

Heavenly Hollyhocks Stamps & Dies

 I have a fun, bright-colored card to share with you today.

I used the Heavenly Hollyhocks Stamps and Dies along with a couple of the new In Colors from Stampin' Up!  The Designer Series Paper is called Rings of Love and is available to purchase on July 1st.  This is beautiful DSP that I know you will love!

I started with masking the Parakeet Party cardstock using Parakeet Party ink and a blending brush.  I didn't mask the whole card as I wanted to leave some of the cardstock plain.

The leaves were stamped then die cut.


These fun flowers are so bright and pretty!  Love the combo of colors too!  They were adhered to the card with dimensionals.

The card was finished by adding the Iridescent Pearls Basic Jewels.

I decided to make the inside of the card match the front by adding a die cut flower and using the Parakeet Party cardstock, die cutting the leaves.


The envelope flap is all prettied up the the Rings of Love DSP (available for purchase on July 1st).

Card Measurements:
Card Base: 4 1/4 x 11, score at 5 1/2
Card Front:
Cardstock layer: 5 1/4 x 4
Cardstock Strip: 2 x 5
DSP layer: 1 3/4 x 4 3/4
Inside Card:
DSP: 5 1/4 x 4
Cardstock: 5 x 3 3/4

Thanks for stopping by my blog today!
I hope I've inspired you in some way!



Shop my online store 24/7, from the convenience of your own home!

Join my team and become a Stampin' Up! demonstrator now!


Products used for today's card:


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your positive comments.