Thursday, June 23, 2022

Global Design Project #GDP348

I've been looking at the projects each week from Global Design Project and I finally decided to give this a try.  This week is CASE (copy and selectively edit) the Designer - Krista Fratttin.

Here's Krista's card to CASE:

This is what I created sticking as much to the design as I could while using the Hippest Hippos stamps & dies from Stampin' Up!

I used Daffodil Delight cardstock as my card base and Blackberry Bliss cardstock.  The beautiful DSP is Design a Daydream.  I used Stylish Shapes Dies for the center square and for the sentiment.  Linen thread was gathered behind the cute little hippo.  Stampin' Blends I used: Pink Pirouette Lt & Dk, Just Jade Lt, Gray Granite Lt & Dk, Blackberry Bliss Dk and Daffodil Delight Lt & Dk.  The image and sentiment were stamped with Memento Ink.  The square behind the hippo and sentiment were adhered with dimensionals.  I also used dimensionals behind the hippo.

I hope you enjoyed my project for today.

Be sure to sign up for emails to receive the Global Design Project each week.

Thanks for stopping by today!


 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your positive comments.