Friday, June 17, 2022

Tea Boutique & Wildflower Path Birthday Card

 Friday is upon us again and another weekend to enjoy!

I'm sharing a simple Birthday card today, using the Tea Boutique Designer Series Paper and Wildflower Path stamp set.

The Wildflower Path stamp images are so fun with so many possibilities!
I chose to add tall flowers with colorful flowers and grass along the bottom.  Linen thread was wrapped around the bottom of the card several times and tied in a bow.

I stamped off once for a lighter image on the envelope flap.

Here's a closer look at all the pretty flowers!

I die cut the banner with Garden Green cardstock and Basic White cardstock with the sentiment stamped in one of the NEW Stampin' Up! colors.

With the leftover strip of Tea Boutique DSP, I used a border die to create a fun border for the inside of my card.

Card Measurements:
Card Front - DSP 5 1/4 x 4
Cardstock layer - 4 7/8 x 3 5/8
Basic White - 4 3/4 x 3 1/2

Inside card:
Basic White - 5 1/4 x 4
DSP strip

I hope you enjoyed my card and that it inspired you in some way.



Join the wonderful family of Stampin' Up! and become a demonstrator now!


Products used for today's card:

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your positive comments.