Tuesday, June 28, 2022

Global Design Project #GDP349 Color Challenge

 It's that time again.  Time for another Global Design Project Challenge.
This week is a Color Challenge.  How fun are these colors?  I couldn't wait to play along!


Here's the card I created using the above colors.

Daffodil Delight was used as my card base.  The next layer is Parakeet Party Glimmer Paper which was die cut with the Stitched With Whimsy dies to give the cardstock a pretty border, which doesn't show well in the photo above, but shows better in the photo below.  I used a strip of Tahitian Tide Glimmer paper as the base behind the flowers.

The sentiment was stamped with Tahitian Tide, one of the NEW In Colors.  I used the Floral Gallery Dies to die cut the sentiment.  Daffodil Delight ribbon was tied in a bow and added just below the flowers.

The flower images were stamped with the three colors for the challenge.  The leaves were cut apart, because I didn't want to use the stems, adhered together by two's and tucked under the flowers, with mini dimensionals at the top of the leaves for dimension.

The background Parakeet Party Glimmer Paper was adhered with dimensionals as well as the single Parakeet Party flower image and the sentiment.  The card was finished off by adding Iridescent Pearls.

Inside the card is the 2022-2024 In Color Designer Series Paper and layered with Basic White Cardstock with a stamped image in the lower corner.


Thanks for stopping by my blog today!
I hope I've inspired you in some way.




If you would like to become a Stampin' Up! demonstrator and join my team, check out all the information here.

Shop my online store 24/7 from the convenience of your own home.


Products used for my card:


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your positive comments.