Sunday, May 1, 2022

Stampin' Up! Wildlife Wonder Stamp Set

 I used the Wildlife Wonder stamp set to create this birthday card for you today.  I just pulled these stamps out today actually!  I know, I should've used them long before now... especially with all the NEW stamps coming in TWO MORE DAYS!

That's right, the New 2022-2023 Annual Catalog launches May 3rd!  You can begin ordering all the wonderful products soon!  Even the cover of the catalog looks so inviting, doesn't it?  I can't wait for you to take a look at all the goodness inside!


******************************************************

Ok, so here's my masculine card.
This bear is so cool!  Well, it wouldn't be so cool to actually meet one in real life and in person out in the wild, but for this stamp, he's perfect!  Check out all the detail!

This stamp set has carried over into the new catalog!  Yipeeee!  So, you will be able to purchase it May 3rd!

After stamping some grass, I decided to add some of these really cool "pebbles" on the ground around the bear, because pebbles or small rocks are really out there in the wilderness, right?

Here's a closer look at the bear and all the detail!  Super cool!
He was stamped on basic white cardstock and fussy cut (because there are not dies with this stamp set).  But that's ok, the image is easy to cut out.

I stamped the landscape or dirt... I mean, what do you call this anyways?  
Anyhow, then I stamped some grass and this completes the inside of my card.

The card base is basic white cardstock.  This beautiful blue paper is from the 2022-2024 In Color DSP (available May 3rd).  I grabbed two different colors but the same background, the first layer measuring 5 1/2 x 4 1/4.   I used the Fabulous Frames Dies (also available May 3rd) for the darker frame around the bear and tucked the back end of the bear under the frame.
The sentiment was stamped on basic white using Chocolate Chip ink and I simply cut the rectangle around it and adhered with dimensionals.  I did tuck the end on the right under the frame.  Twine was wrapped around twice and tied in a knot.  I added some grass on the envelope flap and on the front.

*******************************

There's an awesome deal this month only - May 3 to 31st, for new demonstrators!  You will get FREE products if you sign up as a demonstrator.  I would love it if you sign up with me.

The details:

New demonstrators can select anything in the new catalog, up to $125 in products for just $99.

The Starter Kit includes business resources like catalogs, brochures, order forms and postcards.

The Starter Kit will also include $66.50 of FREE 2022-2024 In Color products!  What a deal!!

When you join Stampin' Up! you become a part of our amazing community of crafters.  Plus, you get to enjoy sharing simple and fun crafting experiences with others, early access to products and access to training events.

You'll also get a free Paper Pumpkin kit!

Below shows the new In-Color products worth $66.50 that you will receive in addition to your Starter Kit.


Now's the time to join!  Won't you sign up with me?



When you place an order in my online store you can earn Stampin' Rewards that can be used for free and discounted products, or used toward your Starter Kit, if you are interested in becoming a Stampin' Up demonstrator.

Thanks for stopping by and I hope you enjoyed my card.



No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your positive comments.