Saturday, May 28, 2022

Best Wishes & Artistically Inked

 Hello Saturday!  It's a beautiful day today, almost 80 and I am lovin' it!  It's a long weekend.  What are your plans?  Anything fun?  Or are you just chilling at home, happy to have an extra day off?

I decided to do a post today and break free from my regular posting on Monday, Wednesday and Fridays.  

Today's card features the Artistically Inked stamps and Artistic Dies.

I chose Petal Pink cardstock for my card base.  The DSP is from Design A Daydream (Host).  I'm loving the papers in this packet.
The first layer of DSP is 5 1/4 x 4 and another layer of different DSP measuring 5 x 3 3/4.

A single flower with leaves was stamped on the envelope flap.

No card is complete without embellishments!  Five were added on this card.  Petal pink ribbon was wrapped around the DSP and tied in a bow.  The sentiment was stamped using Old Olive in the lower right.

Two circles were die cut with Vellum using the Stylish Shapes Dies and layered under the large floral die cut.  You can see the vellum in this photo.

The die cut was cut on Basic White cardstock and lightly brushed with Old Olive, Petal Pink and Daffodil Delight inks, just to give it a touch of color and tone down the bright white a bit.

A flower image was stamped twice on the inside of the card.  The DSP measures the same as the front of the card.

I hope you enjoyed my card.
Happy Memorial weekend!


Shop my online store 24/7: https://pollylibby.stampinup.net/

Follow me on Facebook
Follow me on Instagram
Follow me on Pinterest


Products used:


**************************************************

Thinking about becoming a demonstrator?

To receive the super promotion Stampin' Up! is offering, you only have a few more days to receive all these FREE products in addition to your Starter Kit!


***********************************************

Last Chance Products... available only while supplies last!


View the PDF here.

***********************************************

Love card kits?  This is the opportunity to subscribe to Paper Pumpkin and receive a new box each month full of everything you need to create your cards!


Subscribe to Paper Pumpkin.



No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your positive comments.