Saturday, May 7, 2022

The New Stampin' Up! In Colors Card Set

Hello and happy Saturday!

Mother's Day is tomorrow.  Did you mail out your cards?  I received a request for four Mother's Day cards to be picked up today.  Thankfully I finished them last night.  Phew!  But oh how fun they were to create.

I will be sharing those with you soon!

*************************************************

I have a question for you...

So what do you think of the new Stampin' Up! In Colors?

I've been waiting for an idea to come to me so I could create this set of cards.  I'm loving the new colors... now.  I have to say, when I first saw them, I wasn't too excited.  But then I received my In Color supplies and they really had a "wow" factor!

This was a fun set to create using the new In Colors.  There are lots of layers and dimension.  And of course, the envelope had to be stamped too!

The inside of the cards are all the same sentiment but in the different colors.

Here's a view of them standing up.

Parakeet Party is such a fun, bright color!

The woven metallic ribbon was wrapped around the glimmer cardstock and tied in a know.  I easily frayed the ends using my fingernails.


CARD MEASUREMENTS & INSTRUCTIONS:

Start with the In Color cardstock - Basic card size, 5 1/2 x 4 1/4
Next is the DSP - 5 x 3 3/4 (Don't adhere this to the card front yet)
Then add the two Glimmer cardstock strips - 1 5/8 x 3 1/2, adhere to DSP
Cardstock behind flower measures - 2 1/4 x 3
Then add the DSP to create the mat - 2 x 2 3/4, adhere these two together and add to card
Flower & leaves were stamped on Basic White cardstock then die cut and adhered using dimensionals
Under the sentiment, use Glimmer cardstock measuring - 3 1/2 x 1 7/8
Wrap woven metallic ribbon around it once and tie in a knot
Stamp sentiment on Basic White cardstock strip - 3 7/8 x 1/2
Layer the Basic White cardstock over the Glimmer cardstock (just below the woven ribbon), adhere
Now, you are ready to adhere to card base using dimensionals
Finally, add the In Color Matte Decorative Dots

**************************************************


Stampin' Up! has an awesome promotion for the month of May only.  If you have been thinking about signing up, now is the perfect time.

From May 3rd to the 31st, when you sign up as a new demonstrator, you can choose from the catalog your Starter Kit, $125 of products for $99.

PLUS, you will also receive $66.50 In Color Products for FREE.  That's right.  Who doesn't love FREE products?

When you join Stampin' Up! you become a part of our amazing community of crafters.  Plus, you get to enjoy sharing simple and fun crafting experiences with others, early access to products and access to training events.  You also get a FREE Paper Pumpkin Kit!

Here are the In Color products you will receive:

I would love it if you would sign up with me.

When you place an order in my online store you can earn Stampin' Rewards that can be used for free and discounted products, or used toward your Starter Kit, if you are interested in becoming a Stampin' Up! demonstrator.


Thanks so much for stopping by my blog today!

I hope you enjoyed my cards.







No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your positive comments.