Tuesday, May 3, 2022

Sock Stealer

 For those who do not know, I am part of the Design Team at Soul Scrappers Challenges on FB.  I have been part of this wonderful team for many years and scrapped MANY layouts!

I host the Sketch Challenge each month and the One Word Challenge every other month.  To take a look, simply join.  There's no pressure to submit entries or participate in any challenge.  If you just want to take a look around, that's perfectly fine.

Won't you check out the Soul Scrappers Challenges on FB and take a look around at all the fun challenges that are offered each month?  I'm quite certain that there will be a challenge or two (or maybe all of them) that spark your interest and entice you to join in.  We would love to see your creations!

The layout I'm sharing today is from the May Sketch Challenge that is now live.

This is my very spoiled pup, Chloe.
There is no need to buy expensive dog toys for this girl!  Anything is a toy to her, from large pieces of paper, cardboard, socks, wash cloths, crinkly plastic paper, packaging tape, larger bottle caps... and the list goes on.  She is a totally playful pup for sure!  I have to be very careful with the smaller items so she won't eat anything!  Chloe is definitely my "terrible two's" child and at 5 years old she hasn't grown out of this stage as of yet!  Simply roll up a couple of socks together and throw it to her and she is in love with her "new" toy!  But then, you have to keep her entertained by continually throwing it for her! 


Here's the sketch from Page Maps.  They have such a wide variety of sketches.


It's always fun to grab my (very huge stash) of flowers and mix and match them for my layouts.  A variety of bling is in each of the flower centers.

An FYI:  I won't be listing the products used as my stash is so large and I use such a variety of all products.  That's the beauty of being able to grab whatever suits me at the time and just start creating!

A closer look at the variety of flowers.

These puffy stickers are so versatile.  They work well on just about any layout.


Tiny hearts are lined up along the bottom of this strip of pp.

Gotta love satin ribbon!  Simply fold and adding anywhere on your page is beautiful!

Thanks for stopping by today!  I hope you enjoyed my layout!


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your positive comments.