Monday, May 30, 2022

Double Z Fun Fold & Texture Chic

Happy Memorial Day to all who celebrate in the US!

It's a quiet day for me in my craft room creating cards with all the fun stamps, paper and ink in my collection.  I have to admit, my collection is getting rather large and starting to overrun my craft space.  But, you know what?  I'm very content with that!  I love my craft stuff!

I hope you are enjoying your holiday weekend.  Leave a comment and tell me all about it!

Today's card is featuring the Double Z fun fold card using products from the Texture Chic Product Suite now available in the new Stampin' Up! catalog.

Everything coordinates so well from this suite... and actually all the suites coordinate well.  It makes it super easy to put a card together.

I started with the large card base in Petal Pink cardstock, measuring 5 1/2 x 8 1/2 and scored at 2 1/8 & 4 1/4.

The smaller card base is also Petal Pink and measures 3 1/2 x 7 and scored at 1 3/8 & 3 1/2.
The Basic White measurements are: 3 3/8 x 3 3/8, 2 x 3 3/8 & 1 1/4 x 3 3/8.

Here is the card opened up.  You can see, it's really a super easy cart to put together.  I added stamping in the smaller flap and where the sentiment was stamped.
The DSP for the larger card base had three layers; 2 pieces cut at 2 x 5 3/8 and 4 1/8 x 5 3/8.

The flower images were stamped with Petal Pink ink on Basic White and the outlines of the flowers were die cut with DSP for the variegated fun look. 

The sentiment is stamped using Soft Succulent ink.  Before adhering the two Basic White for the sentiment and the smaller piece, I put them together and stamped the images, so it would look like the flower was continuing onto the next piece.

The bottom portion of the card looked kind of plain, even with stamping along the bottom of Basic White, so I added the Petal Pink Organdy Ribbon.
I finished off the card by adding the 2021-2023 In Color Opal Rounds.

I hope you enjoyed my card today.
Thanks for stopping by and having a look around.


Please visit my Stampin' Up! online store where you can shop 24/7.



Products used for today's project:


****************************************

There is only TWO more days to take advantage of the Stampin' Up! promotion for the month of May!  If you're thinking of becoming a demonstrator and having early access to new products and enjoy a discount with each order, then NOW is the time to join our wonderful family!


In addition to your Starter Kit you will also receive $66.50 in FREE products containing the NEW 2022-2024 In Colors:

***************************************

Did you know that Stampin' Up! is also offering Branded Merchandise?
Take a look at all the awesome products:

Grid Paper to protect your work surface when you're stamping or if you happen to love mixed media on your projects.

This sweatshirt looks so comfy!  I live in a warm climate area, otherwise I would have purchased this!

I purchased these file folders and they are so pretty, not to mention a nice large size, approximately 
14 x 9!  You could store the 6x6 DSP or cardstock colors for an upcoming project.

And here are all the fab colored cups!
Starry Sky

Parakeet Party

Orchid Oasis

Sweet Sorbet

Tahitian Tide



No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your positive comments.