Friday, April 29, 2022

In the Moment Stamp Set & Sneak Peak of Sending Smiles

 Hello!

Today's card was created using the In the Moment stamp set and Sending Smiles stamp set (which will be available May 3rd when the new Stampin' Up! 2022-2023 Annual Catalog goes live)!

I'm also using one of the new In Colors - Sweet Sorbet (available May 3rd).  What a pretty color!  You will want to add this to your list of "must haves!"

I started with the Sweet Sorbet cardstock base 8 1/2 x 5 1/2, scored at 4 1/4.
I then embossed the basic white cardstock (measuring 5 1/4 x 4) with the Parisian Flourish 3D embossing folder, which created such a beautiful background for my card.

The image was stamped on basic white using Memento ink and cut at 2 3/4 x 2 3/4.  I used several Stampin' Blends to color the lady staring out the window (hopefully taking a breather and relaxing).  I used the following Stampin' Blends:
 - Night of Navy, Light and Dark Stampin' Blends for her pants and her barrette; 
-  Petal Pink, Light and Dark Stampin' Blends for her top and coffee/tea cup; and, 
-  So Saffron, Light Stampin' Blends for her hair.  
I decided on the Old Olive, Light and Dark Stampin' Blends for the two pillows.

I'm not the best at coloring, but I gave it my best shot.  It's true, the more you play around with the colors, the better you get at it... and it actually becomes kinda fun!

Ok, once the image was complete, I mat that onto a piece of Sweet Sorbet cardstock 
measuring 3 x 3.

I stamped the envelope flap as well as the front of the envelope using the flower from the Sending Smiles stamp set.  I used Daffodil Delight Ink as well as two of the new In Color Ink Pads: Sweet Sorbet and Parakeet Party. 

This awesome stamp and die is also from the Sending Smiles set, which I couldn't want to use!
I stamped it with the  Sweet Sorbet Ink Pad, using my Stamparatus to make sure I inked everything enough... and just what I thought might happen, I missed a part of the image, so I was easily able to re-ink my stamp and press it down again to get the full image.  The beauty of the Stamparatus!  If you don't have one of these, you really should.  It's amazing!

The image was then cut using the die cut and adhered onto the card using dimensionals.
Birthday Wishes was also stamped using Sweet Sorbet Ink on a scrap piece of  basic white, cutting each end at an angle and also adhering with dimensionals.

I finished off the card by adding the 2022-2024 In Color Matte Decorative Dots (available May 3rd).

This beautiful flower image was also stamped inside the card.  And now my birthday card is complete and ready to give to someone.

*********************************************

Remember, the new In Colors will be available May 3rd.  You won't want to miss out on these beautiful colors!
Sweet Sorbet
Parakeet Party
Tahitian Tide
Starry Sky
Orchid Oasis

****************************************

I would love to be your demonstrator.  You can see all the info here.

Stampin' Up! is offering an awesome deal in May for new demonstrators.  Sign up with me May 3rd to May 31st to get your starter kit for $99.  That's right, you get to choose any items from the new catalog, $125 in product for just $99 plus you will receive $66.50 of the new In-Color products FREE!  

You will get the 2022-2023 In Color ink pads, grid paper, cardstock and Designer Series Paper (DSP) FREE.  See below:


  If you have ever considered being a demonstrator, a hobbyist or as a business, now is the perfect time!



************************************************

I hope you have enjoyed looking at my card and have been inspired in some way to try something new.  If you are looking for a Stampin' Up! demonstrator, I would love it if you chose me as your demonstrator!

Did you know that when you place an order in my online store you can earn Stampin' Rewards that can be used for free and discounted products, or used toward your Starter Kit, if you are interested in becoming a Stampin' Up! demonstrator.

Thanks for stopping by today!


Other products used and available in the new Stampin' Up! Annual Catalog going live on May 3rd!

Sending Smiles Stamp Set #158701
Sending Dies #159271
Sending Smiles Bundle #158707
Sweet Sorbet 8 1/2 x 11 Cardstock #159268
Sweet Sorbet Ink Pad #159216
Parakeet Party Ink Pad #159208
2022-2024 In Color Matte Decorative Dots #159186



No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your positive comments.