Wednesday, April 13, 2022

Coming Soon! See it Here!

 Happy Wednesday everyone!!

Have to share with you all the "new" that's coming with Stampin' Up!

I can only share with you the cover of the new catalog.  Check out this pretty cover!



And here are the new In-Colors.  Starting May 3rd you will be able to order these products.
Sweet Sorbet

Parakeet Party

Tahitian Tide

Starry Sky

Orchid Oasis


If you are looking for a Stampin' Up! demonstrator, I would love it if you chose me as your demonstrator!

When you place an order in my online store you can earn Stampin' Rewards that can be used for free and discounted products, or used toward your Starter Kit, if you are interested in becoming a Stampin' Up! demonstrator.

Thanks for stopping by today!



No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your positive comments.