Tuesday, April 12, 2022

Art Gallery Thank You Card

 Hello on this beautiful sunny day here in North Carolina!

Today I'd like to share a card that I created using a mixture of stamp sets and dies.  You can see the product list at the end of this post.

The envelope flap was embossed using the Painted Texture 3D Embossing Folder.

Here's a closer look.  As you can see, I used two embossing folders.  The white cardstock was embossed with the Hammered Metal 3D folder.
The "dots" behind the floral image was stamped with Bumblebee Ink, using the stamp from Quiet Meadow stamp set.
The floral image was stamped using Memento ink and colored with Stampin' Blends, Light Just Jade and Light Soft Sea Foam.

The floral image was also stamped inside the card with Just Jade ink.



Product list


Free instructions are also included if you would like to take a look.

I hope you enjoyed looking at my card and have been inspired to try some new ideas on your own.

If you are looking for a Stampin' Up! demonstrator, I would love it if you chose me as your demonstrator!

When you place an order in my online store you can earn Stampin' Rewards that can be used for free and discounted products, or used toward your Starter Kit, if you are interested in becoming a Stampin' Up! demonstrator.

Thanks for stopping by today!



No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your positive comments.