Wednesday, April 20, 2022

Nature's Beauty Stamp Set & Thursday, Apr 21st - FREE SHIPPING!!

 Hello!

ONE more day before we start shopping at Stampin' Up! with FREE SHIPPING!

I hope you have your wish list together.  I have mine ready (sort of)... I keep finding more things that I would love to order!  Too many products to choose from and my list is already too long!

Thursday, April 21st is the day to remember.


I would be so happy if you placed an order with me at my online store.


*********************************************************


I have a card to share that was created using the Nature's Beauty stamp set and the Beautifully Penned Designer Series Paper.  This is a great masculine card.

  • I started out with the basic white cardstock base cut at 8 1/2 x 4 1/2, scored at 4 1/4. 
  • The striped DSP was cut at 5 1/2 x 4 1/4.
  • Basic white cardstock was layered on top cut at 5 1/4 x 4.
  • And finally, the leaves DSP is the final layer cut at 3 3/4 x 5.
  • Black twine was wrapped around all three layers and tied in a know on the right.


  • Using Early Espresso ink, the deer image was stamped on basic white cardstock cut at 3 x 4.
  • The grass was stamped with Old Olive ink.
  • Pebbles enamel shapes were added among the grass to look like stones.
  • The "dots" behind the deer was stamped using Crumb Cake ink, using a scrap paper to cover the deer as I added the dots around the image.

  • Finally, the sentiment was stamped from the Paradise Palms stamp set, using Memento ink.
  • The basic white cardstock with image was then adhered to the card using dimensionals.
  • The envelope flap was decorated with the black and white striped DSP, which finished off the card.

Product List:



Please stop by my online store where you can shop 24/7 at your own convenience.


Shop Clearance Products at my online store.

Coming soon!  The new Stampin' Up! Annual Catalog will be available to everyone May 3rd.  I'm so excited for you all to see all the awesome new products!

As well as the FIVE NEW IN COLORS!


It's going to be so fun to create with new stamp sets and new ink colors!


I'm so glad you stopped by today!
Happy stamping,

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your positive comments.