Monday, April 11, 2022

Hand-Penned Designer Series Paper Layout

Happy Monday to you all!

I have a layout to share using Stampin' Up! products.  That's right, and it was a challenge for me.  I am a huge scrapbooker and have LOTS and LOTS of papers and supplies for scrapbooking, and I'm slowly building up my SU supplies also.

Since becoming a Stampin' Up! demonstrator in Jan of this year, I decided to challenge myself to create layouts using only SU products. 

Let me tell ya, I was not sure where to even begin!  The hardest part was choosing the patterned papers!

I usually have a process when scrapbooking.  Photo, papers, sketch and then everything usually falls into place.

This is my creation titled, "Hugs, hugs"

My son and I this past Christmas.  He is a hugger so I wasn't surprised when he gave me a big bear hug before the photo was snapped!

A few close ups
The background papers are from the Hand-Penned DSP.  I chose three colors from the Subtles cardstock, along with basic white and using the Tailored Tag Punch, created a "design" if you will behind the photo.



And no layout is truly complete (for me anyhow) until there are flowers and bling!  So, using the Stitched So Sweetly dies and the subtles cardstock, created these flower clusters.  I chose the Polished Dots to add around the flowers to finish off my layout.

So, what do you think?  
I hope you like it.

Product list


Thanks for stopping by!





No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your positive comments.