Monday, August 21, 2023

Stampin' Up! Kits Collection Sale - Up to 30% off!

Stampin' Up! Kits Collection Sale - Aug 1 -31st, 2023 - Up to 30% off!


Do you love the Card Kits from the Stampin' Up! Kits Collection?


There is less than TWO WEEKS to get your favorite kits before they are sold out.  Once they're gone, they're gone for good!



Kits are on sale August 1st to the 31st (does NOT include Paper Pumpkin kits)

Grab your kits while supplies last!  You know some of your favorites will not be around long.




Kits are fun, quick and easy with nothing extra to buy and nothing to store afterward.
These kits also make great gifts for beginner or seasoned crafters alike.
There are so many styles and project types, so there's something for everyone.


*************************************************** 

Here are some alternate cards I created from the "No Matter the Weather" Kit.


The kit includes everything to create 9 beautiful cards, but with adding some embossing folders, cardstock and cutting down the envelopes as well as adding in several sentiments, I created 20 cards!

I used the Raindrops Embossing Folder for many of these cards because it fit so perfectly with this card kit.

I mixed and matched all the fun die cuts in this kit and also cut down the envelopes, which were used for the upper portion of quite a few of these cards.

The Playing in the Rain Stamps and Dies were perfect for this kit as well.  I stamped several images and colored them with Stampin' Blends Markers, die cut and adhered with dimensionals.



The tiny flower stamp was included in the kit.  I stamped several of them and fussy cut them all.  These sure are tiny flowers to fussy cut!
I also brought in the Bough Punch to add a bit of greenery behind the flowers.

I also die cut lots of circles using Vellum cardstock to add behind the die cuts/sentiments.

The row of boots that were in the kit was cut apart and used separately on several cards.

By cutting down the envelopes and then cutting them at a diagonal, I was able to double my cards!






Thanks so much for stopping by my blog today.

I hope you enjoyed my alternate cards from the "No Matter the Weather" kit.


SHOP POLLY'S ONLINE STORE to grab your favorite kits before they're gone!


Happy crafting,



No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your positive comments.