Tuesday, August 22, 2023

Stampin' Up! Kits Collection Sale - Aug 1 - 31, 2023

Stampin' Up! Kits Collection Sale - Up to 30% off!



Stampin' Up! Kits Collection Sale is now on from Aug 1 to 31st, 2023



There is less than TWO WEEKS to get your favorite kits before they are sold out.
Once they're gone, they're gone for good!


(This sale does NOT include Paper Pumpkin kits)


Grab your kits while supplies last!  You know some of your favorites will not be around long.


Kits are fun, quick and easy with nothing extra to buy and nothing to store afterward.
These kits also make great gifts for beginner or seasoned crafters alike.
There are so many styles and project types, so there's something for everyone.



*************************************************** 


Here are some alternate cards I created from the "Kerchief " Card Kit.

This kit was not on my list, but I thought I would give it a try... and I'm glad I did!  This is a really pretty card kit with lots of gold accents!

The card kit includes everything you need to create 8 beautiful cards.
I was able to create 24 cards by cutting down the envelopes and then cutting them at a diagonal to stretch out the cards.  I also used embossing folders and various stamp sets for the sentiments.

The flowers are from the Textured Floral Bundle.

I also used the Bough Punch and Gold Foil Sheets to create additional leaves to tuck behind the flowers.

This kit had several sentiments with different languages, so I flipped them over and stamped my own sentiments on them.

The center card was originally supposed to be a horizonal card, but I wanted to see how it looked as a landscape card.  I think it turned out just as good.

This card was kept pretty close to the way the kit intended.  I simply cut up the card bases and adhered this one onto Night of Navy cardstock to stretch out the cards.

The additional cardstock colors used are Balmy Blue, Petal Pink and Poppy Parade.



Thanks so much for stopping by my blog today.

I hope you enjoyed my alternate cards from the "Kerchief" card kit.


SHOP POLLY'S ONLINE STORE to grab your favorite kits before they're gone!


Happy crafting,


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your positive comments.