Time for another sketch challenge at
Try a Sketch on Tuesday Challenge #703
For my "Birthday" card, I used Stampin' Up! Sweet Jar & So Sincere Stamp Sets, Scalloped Blooms Dies & Velvet Meadow Specialty DSP.
Basic white is my card base with the beautiful papers from Velvet Meadow DSP.
I used the Scalloped Blooms Dies to die cut a portion of the DSP. The sentiment was stamped with Secret Sea ink and adhered with dimensionals.
Inside my card is a 1" strip of DSP along the bottom of Basic White. The sentiment is from So Sincere Stamp Set, stamped with Secret Sea ink.
I hope you'll play along with this challenge.
Thanks so much for stopping by my blog!
Happy crafting,




Love how you used the scalloped stitch die for your focal point and they look so pretty against your patterned background papers... beautiful card. Don't forget to enter your card over at Double Trouble.
ReplyDeleteThanks, Suzanne! And thanks for continuing to remind me to enter in Double Trouble! :)
DeleteLovely TSOT DT card - such gorgeous colors and images, Polly! Great idea to add the stitching with that Scalloped Blooms Die. Very pretty card! Thank you for playing along at Double Trouble.
ReplyDeleteThank you! :)
DeleteThe stitched die you have used here is amazingly pretty. Love the soft colours and images too. Thanks for sharing at Double Trouble. Johanna DT
ReplyDeleteThank you! :)
DeletePolly, such a beautifully feminine birthday card! I love how you used the floral paper to create the elements on your card. Thank you for sharing your creativity with us at Double Trouble!!! -Donna
ReplyDeleteThank you! :)
DeleteThe colors are so pretty and I love that floral! The twine behind your sentiment is such a cute touch. Thanks for playing with us at Double Trouble! :)
ReplyDeleteThank you! :)
Delete