Tuesday, August 18, 2026

Metallic Leaves Birthday Card

It's time for another sketch challenge at

Try a Sketch on Tuesday Challenge #702



For my "Birthday" card, I used Stampin' Up! Simply Said & Sending Salutations Stamp Sets, Nature's Symphony Dies & Everyday Essentials Mix & Match DSP along with Textured Metallic Specialty Paper.

Basic White is my card base with various papers from the Everyday Essentials paper pack.

The sentiment was stamped with Secret Sea ink, trimmed & flagged on each end.

The leaves were die cut using Nature's Symphony Dies and Textured Metallic Specialty Paper.  Oh how pretty those leaves are!!  I added dimensionals behind the leaves.

Inside my card is white with a strip of DSP along the left.  The sentiment is from Sending Salutations Stamp Set, stamped with Secret Sea ink.


Hope you'll join in on these fun sketch challenges!

Thanks so much for stopping by my blog!

Happy crafting,


 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your positive comments.