Celebrating Christmas in July at
Try a Sketch on Tuesday (TSOT) Challenge #700
The challenge is to choose from two sketches. The one that I don't use for challenge #699, I will use for challenge #700.
So for this challenge I used the top sketch. Stampin' Up! products used: Wishing you Joy Stamp Set & North Pole Delivery Specialty DSP.
Poppy Parade was used as my card base. This card came together quickly with the punch outs included in this Specialty DSP.
The sentiment is from Wishing you Joy Stamp Set, stamped with Poppy Parade ink.
The two front dogs were adhered with Stampin' Dimensionals.
Embellishments are Pecan Pie & Clear Ribboned Adhesive-Backed Dots.
Inside my card, the sentiment is stamped with Poppy Parade ink. Another punch out dog was adhered in the lower corner.
Thanks so much for stopping by my blog.
Happy crafting,




No comments:
Post a Comment
I love reading your positive comments.